Senior Java Engineer
What We Expect
— 4+ years of software development with Java; — You are familiar with distributed systems, domain-driven design, event sourcing, and other architecture concepts, and you have experience with some of them; — Good understanding and hands-on experience with microservice architecture; — Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB in particular); — Upper-intermediate English or better.
What You Will Do
— Build state-of-the-art architecture; — Prototype and deliver the features of our product; — Ensure reliable delivery of our roadmap; — Mentor less experienced developers; — Proactively discover and understand the product.
As A Plus
— Kotlin experience.
Impressit is a boutique product development agency made up of top professionals. “I’m impressed!” — was the feedback of our first client, and that’s how the name Impressit was born. Since then, our mission is to hear the same feedback from every individual working with Impressit. You will join one of our teams helping a German-based startup revolutionize the real estate market. This company is creating the largest digital ecosystem for the property sector in Germany with the market-leading property management product for private landlords.
We are passionate about everything we do and with Impressit you will get:
- Registration and maintenance of the “PE”
- Corporate English classes with a native speaker
- $500 annual budget for professional education and training
- 24 working days vacation
- Birthday, wedding, anniversary gifts, etc.
- Relocation assistance (reimbursement of real estate agent’s fee)
- Taxes: ESV (c. UAH 1,320) and EP (5%) are compensated by the company
- 2 major company parties per year and regular team-building events
- 5 working days for sick leave (without a doctor's note) + 5 additional days in case of hospitalization