Senior React Engineer
What We Expect
— 4+ years of experience building UIs with React.js; — You are familiar with state management, component-based architecture, functional programming, micro-frontends, and other concepts; — You strive to deliver a fantastic user experience to customers who use the products that you build; — Ability to work with Webpack and configure it when needed; — Upper-intermediate English or better.
What You Will Do
— Build state-of-the-art architecture; — Prototype and deliver the features of our product; — Ensure reliable delivery of our roadmap; — Mentor less experienced developers; — Proactively discover and understand the product.
You will join one of our teams helping a German-based startup revolutionize the real estate market. This company is creating the largest digital ecosystem for the property sector in Germany with the market-leading SaaS property management product for private landlords.
We are passionate about everything we do and with Impressit you will get:
- Registration and maintenance of the “PE”
- Corporate English classes with a native speaker
- $500 annual budget for professional education and training
- 24 working days vacation
- Birthday, wedding, anniversary gifts, etc.
- Relocation assistance (reimbursement of real estate agent’s fee)
- Taxes: ESV (c. UAH 1,320) and EP (5%) are compensated by the company
- 2 major company parties per year and regular team-building events
- 5 working days for sick leave (without a doctor's note) + 5 additional days in case of hospitalization